If you’re anything like me, then you love nothing more than to prop up your iPad 3 with a case that has a blue-tooth keyword – especially when that blue-tooth keyboard is able to keep up with some super-sonic typing speed. The bluet-tooth keyboard for the iPad 3 (really any iPad for that matter) is more than likely going to be the feature that puts the nail in the coffin for the laptop. After all, who really needs (or wants) to spend the money on a laptop when your iPad 3 has a case with an awesome keyboard built right in.
I’ve been perusing around Amazon tonight curious about the offerings for some really high quality, but inexpensive iPad 3 cases that come equipped with blue-tooth keyboards. It’s was a bit of a challenge to find what I was looking for, but ultimately I was after iPad 3 cases with blue-tooth keyboards for under $50. Well, my search is over and the list is in – below you’ll find my top 5 blue-tooth equipped iPad 3 cases for under $50.
#1: The Snugg iPad 3 Keyboard Case (Snugg iPad Keyboard - $49.00 on Amazon)
Snugg iPad 3 Keyboard Case Technical Details
- High Quality Lightweight Materials
- Fits the iPad 3 and iPad 2 perfectly with sleek and stylish design
- Bluetooth interface with long battery life
- Full Access to all Ports while its cased
- Get Snugg Quality and not Cheap Imitations!
#2: CrazyOnDigital iPad 3 Keyboard Case ($34.85 on Amazon)
CrazyOnDigital iPad 3 Keyboard Case Product Features
- “The New iPad” 3G and Apple iPad 2/iPad 3 3G/iPad HD Case Cover 3G (2012 Model) – 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, Wi-Fi, 3G, AT&T, Verizon 4G LTE
- Sturdy and stylish pebble-grain leather exterior
- Great Unique and Bright Design
- Must have product for Apple Owners
- Please turn on the keyboard with the side switch
#3: BoxWave for iPad 3 Keyboard Case ($44.95 on Amazon)
BoxWave for iPad 3 Keyboard Case Product Details
- Bluetooth wireless receiver, Compatible with Apple New iPad (Not compatible with Apple iPad 1st and 2nd Generation).
- Keyboard is made out of high quality aluminum.
- Built in lithium battery (710mAh) lets you enjoy up to 350 hours of uninterrupted work time.
- This ultra versatile accessory lets you conveniently type via bluetooth connection while you’re standing your New iPad. Once you’re done using your device, just snap it in the case and carry it away while safely covering and protecting the LCD screen.
- Charges through Apple dock connector cable.
So do you know of some other iPad 3 keyboard cases under $50 that can compete with these three?
Let us know in the comments…