I couldn’t help myself from sharing this great deal on the OtterBox case for iPad.
Amazon is now selling the amazingly popular, and highly rated, Otterbox iPad case (1st gen iPad only) for only $12.99, which is a whopping 86% off the normal retail price of $76.96.
The Otterbox case for iPad has been one of the best selling, and highest rated iPad cases since Apple released their tablet. And now that we have the iPad 2 on the market, and even the iPad 3 rumored to be coming out soon, it appears that manufacturers are looking to clear out the shelves for the latest and greatest iPad accessories.
That means, of course, you and I who own the 1st generation iPad can start scooping up amazing deals.
Otterbox Case for iPad Specs
- Highly protective case in black for the Apple iPad first generation (NOT COMPATIBLE with the iPad 2)
- Innovative three layer design protects your smartphone from bumps, drops, scratches and dust
- Silicone skin wraps around it all to absorb shock; thermal-formed sheet covers your screen and keys
- Built-in stand for viewing convenience; snap-off access for optional iPad dock
- Not tested or recommended for water protection; backed by 1-year warranty
Three Layers of Protection
- Layer 1: Self-adhering clear protective film
- Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell
- Layer 3: Durable silicone skin
- Complete interaction of the iPad’s functions
- Built-in stand for viewing convenience
- Bottom silicone grip pads keep your iPad in place
- Silicone plugs provide coverage for all ports
- Snap-off access for optional iPad dock
- Weight with shield: 20.7 ounces
- Weight without shield: 13.6 ounces
Buy Otterbox for iPad now: